FOUR HAND MASSAGE
Four Hand Massage involves TWO massage therapists massaging you at the same time. The massage can be performed in several different fashions:
- Mirroring - One therapist takes the lead and the other therapist does the same work on the opposite side of the body
- Upper Body & Lower Body Work - One therapist will work on your upper body and the other therapist will work on your lower body. Halfway through the session the therapists will swap and work on the other part of the body.
- Reflexology & Body Work - One therapist will work on reflexology (feet & hands) while the other one will work on your upper body. Halfway through the session the therapists will swap and one will keep the reflexology work while the other will work on your lower body.
- Customized - The therapists can customize the work to suit your needs. Please consult with the therapists prior to the session.
BENEFITS OF FOUR HAND MASSAGE
- More body parts can be massaged in a more efficient manner which provides greater relaxation
- Increased opportunity for healing as there is increased blood circulation
WHO MAY BENEFIT FROM FOUR HAND MASSAGE
- Anybody who wishes to aid the self healing process (spiritual, mental and physical)