CAREERS AT BC MASSAGE
Table of Contents
Since 1989, Body Conscious has been providing therapeutic massage services to the Nashville community. Over its 13 years in business, Body Conscious has built a quality reputation and a recognizable brand name in the Nashville community.
BC Massage has the following in place:
Advertising in various mediums which include print, internet and other media
Five massage therapy rooms (one therapy room has built in Shiatsu bars and full bathroom)
Linens and towels (you can use your own)
Attractive lease fees
Credit card processing (VISA & MASTERCARD)
At BC Massage YOU CAN:
Create your own schedule (subject to room availability)
Build your clientele
Service your clients 365 days a year
Therapists at BC Massage are hard working entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking to build a successful business. Typical therapists at Body Conscious are:
- Self-starters who reach out to the community to build their business
- Independent and can work in an unsupervised environment
- Problem solvers
- Client driven
- Striving to improve their skills by learning from others and continuing their development as LMTs
The interview process is designed to identify potential therapists who may benefit from a relationship with Body Conscious. The process is divided into three steps:
- 20-30 minute phone interview
- Once it is determined that there is a good potential fit, a one hour massage interview is set. The massage interview is designed to evaluate your skills as well as for you to see our facilities and meet some of the therapists.
- If your skills, goals and general expectations are in line with Body Conscious', you'll be given the Therapist Guidelines for you to review and sign.
- Initially you are provided a list of openings on the schedule that are available for a trial period (generally 90 days.) Once the trial period is over, you can get on the schedule for open shifts so long as there are rooms available (therapists already servicing clients at Body Conscious have seniority.)
When you come in for an interview, you'll need to bring the following documents:
- Copy of your massage school transcript
- Copy of your resume with three references
- Copy of your drivers license
- Copy of your massage license
- Copy of your massage insurance
If you start leasing space from BC Massage, you'll need to submit a copy of your Massage License and Insurance.
If you think you've got what it takes to have a successful career as an LMT at BC Massage, please give us a call at 615-321-8555 or send us an e-mail at:
Thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!